Fashion is not just a means of clothing your body, it is about essence of your personality and beliefs, and designers are well aware of the power they hold. Designers’ predictions and designs for the next season are always eagerly awaited by their followers, and this time around the top 5 in USA have been revealed.
Top 05 Fashion Brands In USA
Fashion is a great way to describe a lot about a person’s background, style and personality. It has great importance to reflect the culture of any nation and make our lives colourful. Somebody rightly said, “Fashion is a way of saying who you are without having to say anything”. Thetopfacts are here with the lists of the Top Five Fashion Brands in the USA.
1) Nike is one of the Biggest Brands in the USA, and it is the world’s most famous dealer of athletic footwear and clothing. So far, In 2021, the total revenue generated by Nike Brand is about 17.36 billion USD, which makes it one of the top fashion brands in the world.
2) Ralph Lauren Corporation ranked number 2 on the List of Top Fashion Brands in America, with revenue of about 4.4 billion US dollars. This Brand is one of the biggest names in the fashion industry.
3) Levi’s is one of the top fashion brands in the USA, with estimated revenue of about 1.5 billion dollars. It is a very well known fashion brand worldwide, and the majority of people prefer wearing Levi’s jeans and other products.
4) Levi Strauss & Co. One of the best-known American fashion brands that influenced young people through its attractive advertisement was Calvin Klein. The Calvin Klein brand is famous for its womenswear.
5) Tommy Hilfiger ranked 5th among the top fashion brands in America. Thomas Jacob Hilfiger is the founder of the brand Tommy Hilfiger Corporation. It is a distinctive brand famous for men’s polo shirts and provides durable and great quality products.
This is the rundown of the top five biggest and most blazing fashion brands in the USA. The world of fashion was only a way to secure oneself, and now it has ended up being a business where there are new inventions consistently. There is a great deal of rivalry between brands to maintain their position and furthermore pressure to follow the trend.